Services We Provide
Ra3 Fashion Ltd. is one of the leading garments buying agent reputed for quality knitted garments from Bangladesh. Ra3 Fashion Ltd. has developed countless contacts with vendors in Bangladesh in years through providing a various range of products. We offer apparel sourcing services and have influential experience in the field of exports from Bangladesh.
Sourcing is, by far, the most important step to make sure you'll have a successful purchasing operation in Bangladesh. Too many western companies, by looking "only" for the cheapest price as the single criteria , end up with very bad deals & very difficult situation. Remember that choosing the right manufacturing partner is the start of your sales success! If you choose the wrong factory, you will suffer too on the sales side & company growth end!
With 2 decades of business experience in the RMG industry, We have developed huge networking and best service provider to assist our buyers' needs.
There are many risks associated with importing from Asia. Unqualified suppliers can subject your supply chain to a variety of disruptions, from factory disasters and negative publicity to legal repercussions and quality issues.
Many importers understand the value of quality control inspections to verify product quality before shipment. But factory audits remain an undervalued tool among importers to evaluate suppliers and minimize their risk.
While audits often come at an upfront cost, the long-term value they provide can be tremendous. Factory audits can help you verify the legitimacy, trustworthiness and reliability of your suppliers to limit risk in your supply chain.
Different types of audits can serve different purposes. We can help you with:
- Ensure compliance with retailer requirements
- Ensure compliance with international labor and environmental laws
- Evaluate your supplier’s quality management system and production capabilities
Ra3 Fashion Ltd. is the professional QC inspection company in garment and home textile industry which help you achieve stronger quality control in your manufacturing, resulting in reducing quality risk.
During textile and apparel inspections, Ra3 Fashion Ltd. Inspection Service conducts the following:
- Fabric Check – assesses weight (sweaters), print quality, defects, hand feel to approval samples.
- Garment Labeling – to ensure label contains all required information, including registered identification number (RN), country of origin, fabric content/care and attachment of label in the proper location.
- Workmanship Assessment – evaluates stitching, construction, attachments and fasteners, embellishments, shading within a garment, pattern continuity/matching, tapes, and linings.
- The textile and apparel inspection procedure also ensure that fabric width, fabric length and fabric appearance (weaving quality, splices, odors) comply with the relevant standards and regulations during the production process.
- Packing and shipping, the inspectors review the packaging list to ensure it includes overall carton count and carton numbers, carton dimension and weight, shipping label, style or shade identification conformed to specification.
- Onsite Test- Size measurement, seam strength test, button fixing strength test,etc.